Academic Regulations


Students who have a grievance relating to a faculty member are invited to discuss their academic grievance as follows:

  •  Complaints related to a faculty member who cannot be resolved between the two parties should be discussed with the course coordinator on a person-to-person basis.

  • Complaints related to the course coordinator should be filed with the Academic Director.